Laser Cutting, Engraving & Routing
With our in house, state of the art, laser cutting and CNC routing equipment, we can provide a wide range of design and manufacturing services. We have experience with numerous materials including: aluminium composite, leather, fabric, textiles, acrylic/Perspex, wood, card, rubber and stencils. Whether you're a company, architect, craftsman or designer, we can help with prototyping, making components for projects, or provide branding options for your company.
What makes laser engraving so popular?
- The level of detail achievable is very high.
- Laser etching is a “non-contact” process meaning fragile materials can be processed.
- Photographic images can be engraved onto many materials.
- Lasers are capable of etching 3D images in many materials.
- Virtually any type of image can be used to produce the engraved part.
- Laser engraving is very cost-effective.
What makes CNC routing so popular?
- Highly cost-effective when making multiple copies and for materials up to 40 mm thick.
- Good for making large three dimensional images.
- Perfect for cutting out extra large letters and logos.
- Can be used for cutting softer metals such as aluminium and brass.